I want to get a quote for installing a new Air Conditioner / Furnace / Boiler. What is the procedure?
- Call us to book a free consultation. A sales representative will stop by for a survey and recommend the most convenient equipment for your property, and he will give you a quote on the spot
How long does a residential Air Conditioner install take?
- Typically, a new install takes about 5 to 6 hours. Our technicians arrive at your door around 9 AM, and they are typically done by 3 PM
Can you help if my old Air Conditioner / Furnace / Boiler doesn’t work properly?
- Just give us a call and we will schedule a visit to your property at the earliest. We do our best to repair your equipment right away, unless if it needs parts which have to be ordered. In that case, we place the order and contact you as soon as we receive the parts, so we can schedule another visit to your property at the earliest to get the parts installed
Can you service an Air Conditioner / Furnace / Boiler that was installed by a different supplier?
- We service any Air Conditioner and any Furnace, regardless of who installed it or what brand it is
Do you give parts / labor warranty for newly installed equipment?
- Most of the equipment we install come with a 10-year parts warranty. We give an additional 1-year labor warranty